2018 5th International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Informatics EECSI 2018) will be held on October 16-18, 2018 in Malang, Indonesia. This conference is hosted by Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang and is jointly organized with Universitas Gadjah Mada, Universitas Diponegoro, Universitas Sriwijaya, Universitas Islam Sultan Agung, Universitas Ahmad Dahlan , Universitas Budi Luhur and IAES Indonesia. This event is intended to provide technical forum and research discussion related to advanced engineering on electrical & electronics, computer science and informatics. The Conference is aimed to bring researchers, academicians, scientists, students, engineers and practitioners together to participate and present their latest research finding, developments and applications related to the various aspects of electrical, electronics, power electronics, instrumentation, control, robotics, computer & telecommunication engineering, signal, image & video processing, soft computing, computer science and informatics.
General Guidelines and Preparation of Full Papers
- Quick link to the online submission system through EDAS. Submitting a paper via EDAS consists of four steps: logging in or creating an account; registering the paper, adding authors and submitting the manuscript file. Paper Submission Link:
- All papers must conform to standard IEEE Conference Paper Template must be submitted as MS Word file format between 4 to 6 pages including text, figures, tables and references.
- Prepare your paper in the exact format as the above templates. Failure to do so may result in the exclusion of your paper from the proceedings. Please read the authors’ instructions carefully before preparing your papers.
- The author name, affiliation and Email contact address should be clearly specified in the full paper.
- Please note that the standard total page number for each paper is between 4 to 6 pages, any additional page will be charge USD40 per page.
- The official language is English (Please make sure proof-reading of English language is conducted and if necessary submit to native English checker before submitting to us. Papers may rejected due to language problem).
- All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least three reviewers and selected based on their originality, significance, relevance and clarity of presentation.
Submission papers may fit into more than one review track, please select the one track that corresponds best to your submission. The tracks are used for the purpose of reviewing papers submission. Accepted submissions will be grouped thematically (not necessarily by review track) in the meeting program.
- Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics
- Computer Science and Applications
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Information Systems and Technologies
- Networks and Telecommunication Systems
- Robotics, Control and Automation
- Signal, Image and Video Processing
- Soft Computing and Intelligent System
Extended versions of the selected papers
The excellent accepted papers after extension and modification will be published in SCOPUS indexed journals (additional charge applies) :
- TELKOMNIKA Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control, ISSN: 1693-6930
- International Journal of Power Electronics and Drive Systems, ISSN: 2088-8694
- International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, ISSN: 2088-8708
- Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, ISSN: 2089-3191
- Journal of Electrical Systems, ISSN 1112-5209